Re: Spring clamps update

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 00:38:51 EST

I've had this prob w/ my clamps as well, but only the front set.. My next
step will be to grind down the rivet so that the clamp can sit back a little
farther on the spring, hopefully that will solve the problem. If not, I'll
ducktape it, it'll fix anything :)
Jon Smith----Raleigh, NC---
   fast4x4@bellsouth.net
www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4