Re: Arizona skid plates

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 23:28:20 EST

Now this is a damn good idea... Especially the slots. I bought the "factory"
plates and it was a bitch trying to get some of the bolts to line up and they
made both (the truck and the plates ;-)! Rolling your own will probably give
you a better/stronger plate for a lot less $$.

Beats the hell out of plastic anyway.
T.