Re: 5 Star Service Centers

From: Blinkslowly@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 11:59:14 EST

I work at a Chrysler dealership and they are striving more than anything to
become a five star dealership. At random they will call a customer that
recently had their vehicle serviced and survey them on every part of there
experience, from the service advisor to the runner bringing up their car. If
the surveyor says good things everyone involved in their vehicle gets money
up to 250 bucks depending on what they did. So I don't know if that is
typical of every 5 star dealer or just unique to where I work. But it goes
without saying that after they implemented this program we have a lot of
satisfied customers.
Rob

'94 2wd V8
headers, 360 computer, MSD ignition