5 Star Service Centers

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 11:44:26 EST

My guess is the '5-Star' rating is a marketing theme only. All the Dodge
dealerships in the area when I was looking for my DAK were all 5-Star.
Personally, if I were treated like you by a Service Writer at a Dealership,
I'd ask for the name of the regional DC Warranty Representative and give
him/her a call and relay my experience, emphasizing the comment about ....f
'well you didn't buy it here'...
And see what they say.
   I may end up running into that because I bought mine at a dealership thats
over an hour away and don't intend to ever go back there if I can help it. So
far, (4 weeks and 900 miles) the only thing wrong with my truck is the
passenger seat release lever in the back seat popped. It still works from the
side lever, but thats the only item on my warranty repair list so far.

---------------------- Forwarded by Tim J Koth on 12/29/99 09:35 AM