Re: hardwood plank beds

From: Rick ZumWalt (rzdhs@gte.net)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 12:56:19 EST

ANYONE having trouble with snotty dealers,
with smart ass salesmen, slow service attendants,
rotten dealerships.... go to this url below... they want your news, they
want your business, they want to make it right!!!!

give it a try! book mark this one and tell them DML

http://www.allpar.com/dealers/dealertrouble.html