Re: RE:What is That? Lowered? Jacked up 2wd?

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 12:43:42 EST

In a message dated 12/29/1999 5:40:11 PM !!!First Boot!!!, ashort@flash.net
writes:

<< I ran this tire setup on my 74 Chevy pickup. For me, as a teenager, it was
 great. I could sling a little mud, burn out with a cool sound, and afford the
 tires(cheap!).No point in having them on the front without a drive axle.
 Once again...TO EACH HIS OWN! >>

i guess we must live in different parts of the country. the ones around here
are stupid looking they have 33s on the back and 235 60 15 on the front.
looks like the truck is asking for a spanking. Unless its a dragster trucks
should have at least somewhat similat tires on them . i had a 2 wheel GMC and
i was running 35s. personally the little tires in front dont help and makes
the truck look weird but youre right to each his own. it was actually meant
to be funny what i said but i guess i offended. sorry
Rob