Re: Re:18 HOUR TOWING TRIP HELP!!!

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 13:51:38 EST

Well I'm gonna have 2 other people comin with me so I'm not worried about my
personal fatigue 'cause the second i get tired we're pullin over and i got
these 2 to be on the lookout for me incase the drowsy bug hits me. Its
really damage to the truck and trailer and boat I'm worried about as for as
the long trip is concerned.

Joe G.

<< If you want to keep this trip as safe as possible, you may want to
 put some thought into breaking it into two 9 hour drives, and rest up
 at a motel in-between. Driving for 18 hours straight is hard enough;
 having that trailer behind you will only make it harder, especially if
 its windy at all. Not to mention the snow and ice you may run into.
 You'll want to be even more alert than usual with that trailer behind
 you, driving for 18 hours might be asking for trouble. Alternatively,
 you could bring along another driver and take turns...

                                               -Jon- >>