Re:18 HOUR TOWING TRIP HELP!!!

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 11:58:49 EST

Hey guys,

hope everyone is well. I need some tips and warnings. Here is my situation.
I have never towed anything before and now in February I'm going to be towing
a 20 foot boat from Long Island, NY to Atlanta Georgia. I'm going to try and
make the trip in one shot with gas a pee breaks only. Any tips trick should
and should not do's that anyone can think of to make this trip as safe as
possible? Should I be in 4th gear the whole time or is fifth OK? etc etc.
Help me out fellas. Thanks.

Joe G.
'98 Black sport plus 318 5spd Gaylord fiberglass tonneau. Rhino spray in bed
liner. Waag grille and brush guard. 5 Hella 500 off road lights in the bars.