Washing your car?

From: William Harrison Hiatt III (william@corp.hiatt.net)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 14:22:42 EST

Hey guys. Welp, I'm the proud new owner of a 2000 Dakota Sport+ 4.7L CC
fully loaded truck! It's an awesome truck, and it sure hauls pretty
good. Now I got a question for you. The problem with black is that
everything shows, fingerprints etc. And if you wash it with the wrong
cloth, you get those little lines in the paint. Theres already a little
in it from the dealer, but what's your secret to washing your Dakota? I
hate using chamio's, and I don't want to use them. Do you guys know any
good cloth and were to get it for buffing out fingerprints and stuff
inbetween washes? Thanks for all your advice

william