Mopar Roller Rocker Install Questions

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 17:44:52 EST

I need help from anyone who has installed the Mopar roller rockers. My set
does not have any instructions with them. How do you put the pieces
together? It looks like the studs hold down some sort of little guide fork
that fits into a c-channel that bolts to the head. Above this, there
appears to be a nut you tighten down on the rocker with a set screw. I
assume there is a preload for this, but again there is nothing to tell me
how to set them. Also, there is a little bag with 16 phenolic pieces and
two other nuts together. I can only guess the phenolic parts go around the
pushrods somewhere. Where do these go, and what about these two nuts?
Like I said, there were no instructions. I called Koller, but they didn't
have a clue how to install them. I also tried calling Mopar tech line, but
can't get through to them either. Can someone please help me out with some
guidance? If someone has an instruction sheet that came with their rockers,
a fax would be super. Thanks.
Rich - Ashburn, VA