Re: Mopar Roller Rocker Install Questions

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 23:06:39 EST

I believe these are the same rockers as Crane. I have installed Cranes on
my truck and will see if Ihave the instructions still. The two set nuts are
used to install the studs into the head. You have to torque them down with
the set nut still on.

I will check and get back to you on the instructions tonight maybe.

Dan
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/