Re: I want 235/60R15's But what brand

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 17:18:18 EST

I have those tires in a firehawk ss10. I have had no problems with them,
and they are pretty sticky if you heat em' up (ie burnout...). I think
the BFG's are stickier, and may even be cheaper. I like my firehawks, but
both the BFG's and the SS10's are great tires... really, I say go for the
one with the coolest tread pattern =)

-mike d.

On Mon, 27 Dec 1999 23:45:39 EST NVMYDakota@aol.com writes:
> I know I can get Cheapos (BFG Radial A/Ts or Firehawks SS110<?>) but
> I want
> somthing that'll handle good in rain maybe even decent in snow does
> such a
> tire exist? Personally Experionce is preferred...
> Greg

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html