Re: Are "Old" Rams any good?

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 17:54:18 EST

>>At the moment, I guess I'm leaning toward the '92 seeing as how it
comes with a lot more stuff and is cheaper, but I don't know much
about the old bodystyle. Does anyone have one or know anything about
them?<<

my dad has an 88 ram, and as far as non-engine related stuff it's been
trouble free. He hauls firewood in it a lot too. It needed U joints at
one point and I think he got shocks recently... ran on the factory one's
untill 97.... good truck...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html