RE: ABS on front wheels? Opinions needed.

From: Carter, Brian (Brian.Carter@Texian.org)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 22:42:07 EST

Actually, Chrysler already has a legal horror story.

You can check out dailyoutrage.com for the full story. Basically, a couple
won over $200 Million against Chrysler when their child was ejected from the
side door of their 12 year old minivan.

The latch did fail, but other contributing factors included the child was
not buckled up or in a chair, and the driver ran a red light (both
violations of the law in N or S Carolina where it happened).

I am not sure what happened on appeal, but there you go...

--Brian T. Carter