Re: Spooky Headlight problem!

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 22:43:35 EST

Well, I haven't had problems for about a week. This was the replacement
that I put in from Pep Boys ($56). It looked virtually identical to the
original. I'm going to wait and see what happens. I still have my Pilot
driving lamps to fall back on if I get another failure. Thanks anyways.

BOb King
Pennsville, NJ