Re: abs/threshold braking

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 22:59:29 EST

Don't bet on it! When I first got my truck I had two close calls involving
my locking up my front tires and coming to a very smokey and long sliding
halt. I was used to my old Caravan with all wheel ABS. My '95 Dak only has
rear wheel ABS. Boy! Don't I know it! Just thankful to have not been in an
accident as a result. I haven't locked them up since. I also think
chucking the 75 series GoodYear Invicta GLs and replacing them with Dunlop
GT Qualifier 70 series helped as well.

Bob King
Pennsville, NJ