RE: Governor's on 4.7L? NO limit here!!

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 09:45:07 EST

NO, Maybe on the Grand Cherokee, but not on mine, I'll have to take a
picture of my speedo at 115 mph !!
She's still pulling hard, wish I had section road straight enough to go
faster, I want to see if it really does have a limit!!
I wonder if only the California Trucks have a speed limiter?? Or maybe just
the Automatic trans trucks???
Anybody else out there had there 4.7L over 100 mph???
Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD RC 2x4
Homemade K&N open element, Traction Bars,
Spring clamps, ... BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ