RE: Governor's on 4.7L? NO limit here!!

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 10:57:49 EST

Mine's an auto and i've hit 100 mph but i let off at that point, my
passengers were drunk and acting up. I just wanted to get them home and
make sure they wouldn't puke in my truck. :)
Besides, from what some DML'ers have said about the speed rating on the 31's
i don't think i want to go any faster than that.

Frank WJ