Re: Jack Points

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 12:33:13 EST

All I jacked up was the front... didnt see any need for the rear.... and Its
not hard doin the shift kit... I did it with a friend... he helped read the
instructions and we agreed on what to drill, and where.... ect.... just to
be sure =-)

YOu will be FiNE!
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" ASP Pullies, Trans Go Shift Kit
BFG 275/60's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift
Kit)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ