Re: Governor's on 4.7L? NO limit here!!

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 13:15:09 EST

frankwjohnson@hotmail.com writes:

<< Mine's an auto and i've hit 100 mph but i let off at that point, my
 passengers were drunk and acting up. I just wanted to get them home and
 make sure they wouldn't puke in my truck. :)
 Besides, from what some DML'ers have said about the speed rating on the 31's
 i don't think i want to go any faster than that. >>

God i hope they dont have aspeed limiter. ill have to find a dark straight
road to see as for the 31 a little over 100 wont do anything. is when you
try to finish the Top speed challenge with 31s for 60 miles at 120 thats
when they separate the cords and youre in deep
Rob