Re: Governor's on 4.7L? NO limit here!!

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 13:42:16 EST

Watch for deer on dark roads, that'd make a slight mess of a vehicle :-)
As far as the tires go, my last set were General Grabber A/T's, they say "D"
mph for about 2 minutes no probs.. speedo stops at 110, so I figgure that D
is close to 130 give or take
Jon Smith----Raleigh, NC---
   fast4x4@bellsouth.net
www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4