Re: Drying was Washing your car?

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 14:22:26 EST

In a message dated 12/30/1999 12:42:58 PM Central Standard Time,
rap777@juno.com writes:

<<
 Whatever Western Auto, then Parts America calls themselves now. I was
 surprised to find it there, but they had a lot of them.

 Good huntin'

 Richard in San Antonio >>

Around here they were bought by Advanced Auto Parts, Lots of good parts but
the help leaves a lot to be desired. Personally I only buy my oil and filters
there I go to Experianced auto Stores for any thing else. If it aint in the
Puter they aint got or don't know how to find it.!!!
My 0.02
MrDakota95