Washing black daks, was---> washing your car

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 13:51:41 EST

>>>Always, Always nothing but 100% soft
cotton!! Good luck!<<<

I have a black dak with a new paint job and I use the Meguire's Deep
Chrystal System. It's a 3 step process with a Cleaner (takes old wax off
and tar and bugs and stuff), a Polish (good stuff!) and a Carnauba Wax. I
substitute Meguire's Gold Class for the Carnauba. Check out the results
on my webpage in the New Paint section... dude, it's unbeleivable =) No
swirls, and it's SPOTLESS! You could eat off it....

I dry mine with a chamois and a bunch of oooolllldd cotton towels that
are sooo soft, then the Cleaner or Polish will take off any water spots
or anything I don't get...
Next I'm gonna' get some Zaino and take a couple days off.....

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html