RE: Washing black daks, was---> washing your car

From: Brian D. Fitchett (bdfitch@jps.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 18:19:50 EST

I have plugged this product many times before on the list, but another
time couldnt hurt since i like it so much... Its the Der Shiney Stuff...
never leaves swirl marks on any car that i have used it on (Porsches and
now the 300M and of course my dak). If you want a multi step process,
get the Der Real Stuff as the cleaner and if its really bad Der Tough
Stuff. When i wash i use the armorall carwash... nothing fancy, but it
works good, and for drying i use clean teerrycloth towels(to get the big
stuff) and some of the older (really hard to find!!!!) double folded
diapers works great for me. Well thats my opinion if anyone cared....

Brian
98 V6 CC (Black) Quick D, Gibson split rear