Re: DAMN DRUNKS

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 20:09:20 EST

GD that sucks! We had an old coot that took out 25 vehicles before he was
caught. Just drove right on down the street literally bouncing of vehicles
like they were jersey barriers as he went. He finally went down a one-way
street and ran into a building. The cops caught him trying to back out of the
basement! I don't care what his problems were, that shit-head could have
killed somebody!

Excuse my French, but this kind of stuff really pisses me off.
Tom