DAMN DRUNKS

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 17:25:55 EST

Excuse me while I vent. Why can't I own a nice truck without it getting
messed up by some asshole that doesn't even have a license. Revoked due to
drunk driving. The schmuck in question sideswiped my Dak last night while it
was parked then took off. Now I have a nice crease starting at the front
fender all the way back to the bed. The cops caught him later after he hit 5
parked vehicles and a mailbox. This makes his 3rd DUI, got love the legal
system for this one.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1