Oxygenated fuel in Cali

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 21:48:24 EST

You should see and hear all the fuss that RFG is raising here in Cali,
it's getting into our ground water and contaminating it, causing car
fires due to it eating fuel lines, (old and new cars!!) and making cars
run worse, therefore poluting more. If I remember correctly, the Gov
said in a few years, no more RFG. Just look at the little sticker on the
gas pump next time you fill up!! Advise- on older cars with carbs,
replace all your fuel hoses with EFI hose. Much better quality.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9 V-6

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts