RE: Oxygenated fuel in Cali

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 14:43:11 EST

Up until this year, they were using the oxygenated fuel here in Virginia.
They used it for about 4-5 years if I remember correctly. The reason they
stopped? They found out how corrosive the additives were. There is a
webpage somewhere that gives some of the details on the findings.
Rich - Ashburn, VA