Re: Carwashes safe?

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 23:22:46 EST

Different people have there own opinions on whether it's safe or not. I
took my truck to a similar car wash for aabout a year (yes, it's black). I
stopped going not necesaarily because it was getting swirl marks, but
because I realised that the people handling the truck didn't car about it as
much as I did. it would never be cleaned TO PERFECTION. I clean my truck
every day to a detail clean level and it takes me between 1 -2 hours. You
cant expect any car wash to do the same for $8.

Gilbert Vega 98 BK CC R/T