Was: Fastest family hauler? Now: Old School Dakota's are cool

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 00:27:24 EST

In a message dated 12/30/99 9:40:32 PM Mountain Standard Time, dzoo@arn.net
writes:

> well hey, now I have a 91 dak and I think it looks alright. It stands apart
> from the crowd of s 10s and rangers out there that all look the same. Plus
> my 91 looks the same as any other up to 96. Mike back me up here.
> Mark
> 91 cc 5spd 6er

Dodge kicks ass, somehow my Dakota still looks bitchin when it's all cleaned
up, even though it is different shades of blue hehehe Damn idiots...
Anyways, I ahve gotten quite a few complements about if from Cheby and Ranger
owners, most of them hicks who only liked jacked up 4bys(not calling everyone
that drives a 4X hicks)

It's amazing, when there all cleaned and shined old Dakota's look Damned nice
(alteast all the ones I have seen)

PS a little tip to all you pre 97 Dakotas out there with that hidious front
spoiler (black) spray that tire shine stuff on there, ovbiously wipe off over
spray immediatly, but this help the Dakota look immensly better... Just
a personal tip