Re: Re: Simple Tune Up time?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 00:22:22 EST

In a message dated 12/30/99 9:23:35 PM Mountain Standard Time,
grndak4x4@home.com writes:

> Dak is on the frame rail on the driver's side. Just 1
> screw holding the case on and 2 hose clamps for the fuel line. I replace
the
> hose clamps every time I do mine, about once a year. The fuel filter shoudl
> take about 15 minutes and have a small pan ready cause some gas will leak
> out of the line, not much, maybe 5-6 ounces. Hope this hels. Good Luck,
> Kyle
> 93 Dakota 4x4 V6

Cool I gotta 93 Dakota (318) but as of yet everything you said was true, Do i
not need to bleed the fuel pressure form the line? On my sisters 89 Cherokee
I had to, but I couldn't find any place on my dak for bleeding...

As for the dielectric grease, is it really needed? adn on which end (both or
just plugs?) it wasn't on eighter...

Also has anyone gotten a Set of Belden Wires for the Dakota, my 318 set came
with all the right wires but one, it had a different end on it, and was about
10 inches to long for the cyclender, I was able to use it and it is holding
just fine, but I am jsut wondering if anyone else has run into this problem...

                Greg

PS the belden # is like 700XXX... Not 780XXX