Re: Re: Simple Tune Up time?

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 01:26:21 EST

> In a message dated 12/30/99 10:59:18 PM Mountain Standard Time,
> grndak4x4@home.com writes:
>
> > I am using MSD 8.5MM Super Conductor
> > Wires meant for a 94-97 Ram(318)
>
> Are larger wiser actually worth the bucks, I eman if I have soem Ultra
> Supreme God Ignition yeah but even if I upgrade to a MSD boxy thingy, is
it
> worth it?

Greg,
All I know is the ohm resistance per foot is pretty darn low on these MSD
wires compared any all the other brands. I used to run the normal 7MM Pep
Boy Special wires without a hitch also, so it is really uptoyou. I really
think though that these MSD wires are built 10 times better than the wires I
have bought in the past.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6