Re: recommendations on MOPAR or 3rd party extras

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 01:15:20 EST

In a message dated 12/30/1999 10:25:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Brian.Carter@Texian.org writes:

<< Alarm System (MOPAR $150+++) >>
they installed a "theftbuster" at my dealership on my dak and i have been
locked out of my truck four times. the other day as i was walking away from
my truck the alarm system disengaged. the doors stayed locked(thankfully)
but the alarm was off. buy a clifford or viper instead. about the same
money but i've never heard of any problems from friends that have them.
Bed Liner ??
i got the bedliner installed at the dealer when i picked up my truck. i went
for the over the rail style. i found out after that the rams and the daks
get the exact same bedliner. it is to big in the dak and to small in the
ram. in both it scratches the shit out of the paint because it vibrates in
the bed. i am down to the steal in a few places(going to try to get a paint
job for that. if i could do it all again i would go spray on liner.
my .02
derek