Re: Carwashes safe?

From: Ramsport96@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 08:45:10 EST

we use very thick towels fine a very high thread count, about the only
possible way to get a swirl is if rust gets stuck to the towel. but it
usually makes a very distinctive sound if they hear the rust stuck in the
towel..usually they should be able to buff out there scratches... we do..
also most professional car washes won't let a rusty nasty car in the car wash
cuz rust flakes actually get stuck in the soft cloth..and you don't want that
crap spinnin around scratchin every car after that one.
You shouldn't have a problem...
Paul