Re: Carwashes safe?

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 12:15:07 EST

Are the towels safe? That depends on how much dirt they removed from
other vehicles where the wash job missed it as they went thru and they
used the "drying" towels to get it off. If that dirt is still in there
and they dry your vehicle. guess what? Yeah, kind of a wet-sand process
only the grit's gonna be higher and that's your vehicle they're sanding.

If you want it done right, do it yourself!

Richard in San Antonio
"Enough Power? I'll have enough power when I can spin the tires at the
end
of the straightaway." - Mark Donahue talking about his 1200hp Porsche
917/30

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:06:36 -0800 William Harrison Hiatt III
<william@corp.hiatt.net> writes:
>Are most carwashes [not the brush kind] safe for black Dakotas? It's
>an
>auto-handwash. Are the towels they use safe and do they create swirl
>marks? Thanks for all your help.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.