Re[2]: Re: brunin rubber

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 10:59:56 EST

Hmmmm... So you leave these 60' marks just getting onto the highway? Too bad
you don't live around here, I'd change my route just to watch this in the
morning! Your tires must hate you! :-)
Tom

Subject: Re: DML: Re: brunin rubber
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 12/31/99 9:25 AM

No, but I haven't really found any need for them yet. I haven't been to
the drag strip and I haven't had any chances to do any street racing.

Should I even think about getting them? The only time I ever nail the throttle
from a dead stop is in the morning trying to break into traffic to get to work.