Hitch install horror story (was:RE: recommendations on MOPAR )

From: Carter, Brian (Brian.Carter@Texian.org)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 11:51:00 EST

What U-haul sells under their label is fine, but I am never letting one of
their people touch another truck of mine.

On my Bronco II, they didn't have the right hitch, so without telling me,
they slotted the pre-drilled holes in the frame and then added shims to
tighten it up. My 6 year old nephew could have done a more professional
drive. I didn't see they had ruined the frame until much later, and I was
ticked off big time.

--Brian T. CArter