Re[2]: Five Star Service Worth Going To

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 17:35:53 EST

Yup, I can agree with this but I'm curious if you (whoever you are) work for a
dealership? I may poke fun at them 'cause of all the bad experiences I've read
about on this list, but like I've said before I think I have found a 5 Star
Dealership worthy of the name (Westminster Dodge in Mass.). I wonder if Dodge
or DC would pay these guys to give lessons to existing dealerships (5 Star or
not) that are lacking in customer service skills? I've been to bone-head
dealerships before and it truly is one of the most frustrating experiences a
person can have.
Tom

P.S. I don't work for the dealership.