Five Star Service Worth Going To

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 17:46:10 EST

Ok guys, I know y'all have been having probs with dealerships and fixing the
Dak's, but I'd like to tell you about the dealership I am going to.

Y'all know bout my little truck quittin last night. It was the tensioner
bolt that came off and therefore, Serp belt came off.

It sat at the dealer from 11pm until 8am when the dealer opened.
Dealer called me at work 8:45 am to let me know my truck was ready.

I have always had great service, not to mention nice staff, from the service
Department at Becker Motor Company in New Braunfels, Texas.

Ya know, I've been busy and I haven't checked my tire pressure lately but I
know they were a bit low. When I picked up my truck...they had put air in
my tires for me. Now THAT is a great place to take my truck for service.

Just letting all you Central Texans know, if you want a good service
department, go to Becker in New Braunfels. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Just tell them Heather with the D4KOT4 plates sent ya :)

Heather
98 Dak Sport Baby
Intensely Bluetiful
D4KOT4 (Tx Plates)