RE: Happy New Year!-yeah, right.

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 14:41:30 EST

Well with my experiences, if you get pulled over by a motorcycle cop your
more than likely to get a ticket for anything. Last night I went to go pick
up my girlfriend from work and then we were heading to a friends house to
celebrate the new year. I took the back roads and pulled up to a red light.
Across the way in the turn lane was a highway patrol car. Light turns green,
I slowly pass through the intersection and keep an eye on my rearview
mirror. Sure enough he flips a b!tch, and turns on his lights. I pull over
turn off the engine, roll down the windows and ask whats the problem. "We
pulled you over because you have tinted windows." I was thinking, great
another fix it ticket to start of the new year. He asks for my license and
if I've been drinking. Then he just says "well have a good night", no ticket
or warning to get it fixed. WTF? Oh well, I wasn't going to argue with him
and just went on my way, a little angry. I hate being discriminated against
because I have such a beautiful truck ;)

Happy New Year,

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk