Re: Happy New Year!-yeah, right.

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 17:49:14 EST

OK, I'm gonna vent now. F############!!!!!
So, after working all night New Years Eve (5:30PM-5:30AM), I hop on
the freeway (205, for you Portland area types), to go home cause I'm
kind of tired. Hummin' along in the left lane at 70- ok, I know the
speed limit is 55 there, but NOONE drives that slow. And OK, it's
wet, but not THAT wet, and not raining at that point. F##### state
police officer on a motorcycle pulls me over and gives me a speeding
ticket! HE said he paced me at 74. I couldn't argue it with him,
cause 70 is still speeding, but f#####! I was driving exactly the
same as I always do when I come home in the AM, and people are always
passing me! (not today, 'cause the road was pretty much mine-I
thought). Other people get warnings sometimes. How come I never get
warnings? I just get speeding tickets. (3 now) I am not happy. I
got the flu, my grandmother died (well, I didn't really know her, but
she was my one remaining grandparent), and now I got a speeding
ticket. I'm glad I don't have a dog, since it would just get run
over.
Flip

sorry folks. Happy New Year.

Enter your default signature here