Re: Happy New Year!-yeah, right.

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 15:26:06 EST

The windows were just an excuse to pull you over. He was looking to
nail someone for DWI, saw you had dark windows, hadn't had a chance to
see if you were driving weird, and used the windows as an excuse to
check your breath for the smell of alcohol.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ---------------------------------------------------------------- Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic. ----------------------------------------------------------------