Re: I need help! rounded off bolt

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 15:37:33 EST

This exact thing worked very well on a friend's Impala SS with a rounded
off, stuck exhaust manifold bolt. He found a welder who welded a
stainless steel tab on it and removed it with a big crescent wrench. The
reason he used stainless is that it stuck to the steel bolt, but the
stainless would not stick to the cast iron manifold.

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T
Houston, Texas