Re: Re: Re: archives for IAT

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 00:52:44 EST

Hm.. mine does that too. It's probably running too rich because with a
colder intake temp, the computer would dump more gas and less air into the
CCs. So that's probably the reason. Wait until you use it in hot weather.
Works wonders.
-Dester

<< I have done this mod, and I found that after doing so, my engine stalls
when
 I give it enough gas to rev it to 1000-1200 and let off, it will die out....
 any idea on why this is? (Is it running too rich? and should I replace it
 where it was?) btw, The only difference I felt was it pulled harder on
 partial throttle... no difference felt on WOT