Re: What do you think of wheel spacers?

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 15:43:53 EST

Oh yeah, I'm in agreeance =)

Brian Lee put a set of Tire and Handling 15x8" wheels from the 97+ daks
on his Gen II and had to use spacers and longer studs. He got his from
Mopar Performance. The wheels look good too =)

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html