Re: 2000 Chrysler Nationals (formerly C@C)

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 17:20:57 EST

On Wed, 5 Jan 2000, Bob Tom wrote:

> Hey, everyone
>
> Anyone given any serious thought about the 2000 Chrysler Nationals?
> The dates are July 14,15,16/2000. Carlisle Events has updated their
> web site. You'll find it at: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com

   Yep, I'm hoping to go again this year.

> I'm just about recovered from the last one and am considering going
> again but would like to go down on a Thursday instead and return on
> the Saturday at a more decent time.

   I agree. I'd like to be down there, all rested up on Friday morning, so
I'll actually be able to see the whole thing this year! :-) As far as
racing goes, I'm not sure if I'll be doing any or not... I may just park
it in the fun field again, and wander around, drooling. If any other
DML'ers go racing, I'll be there for sure, camcorder in hand! :-)

> I noticed that the MML group have already started booking
> their rooms at their usual hotel.

  Hmmm, probably wouldn't be a bad idea. What did you think of the place
we stayed at last year? Its a little bit of a drive, but it seemed pretty
decent to me, what with being next to that restauraunt and all.

> BTW, hope you (Jason and Norah) had a good trip to Utah and Jon to
> Florida. Ed (I think) and I stayed in the cold north ...
> Ed spending more money and myself playing NASCAR demolisher.

   Yep, I sure did, thanks! :-)

                                              -Jon-

  .--- jon@dakota-truck.net -- or -- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ------------.
  | '92 Ram 150 4x4 V8, '96 Dakota V8, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly 447 |
  `---------------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'