2000 Chrysler Nationals (formerly C@C)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 13:28:35 EST

Hey, everyone

Anyone given any serious thought about the 2000 Chrysler Nationals?
The dates are July 14,15,16/2000. Carlisle Events has updated their
web site. You'll find it at: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com

I'm just about recovered from the last one and am considering going
again but would like to go down on a Thursday instead and return on
the Saturday at a more decent time.

I noticed that the MML group have already started booking
their rooms at their usual hotel.

Bob

BTW, hope you (Jason and Norah) had a good trip to Utah and Jon to
Florida. Ed (I think) and I stayed in the cold north ...
Ed spending more money and myself playing NASCAR demolisher.