Re: Mopar vs. Hypertech

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 09:13:09 EST

I've gotta 94 computer that I'm selling (I think someone may buy it tho) And
I towed with it... all I had on the truck was a 180 T-Stat, Champ Truk Plgz,
and Wires... No pinging.. it did run a lil warm on hot days when I towed
tho... no biggie tho... I just turned the AC off =-)

btw, we have 93 octane here.. I know a few places have only 92... so that
may have helped...
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II,
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift Kit, intake)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ