Re: Mopar performance computer for V6's

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 23:47:44 EST

Ouch. I think it'd be more cost effective for me to do the cam, headers, and
roller rockers for that price.
-Dester

<< It's an extra 125 for custom programming and about 30 bucks got
 insurance...total came out to $440. A little steep, but absolutely necessary
 with the SC. Yes I believe you need premium gas. As far as the delays, what
 delays are you talking about?? The limiters are gone if that's what you're
 referring to. As far as shipping, I next-day to them...it takes one day to
do
 the upgrade , then they next day it back to me. I should have it on Monday.

 -Austin
 Vipertruck >>