Re: 2000 Chrysler Nationals (formerly C@C)

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 22:43:17 EST

Jon Steiger wrote:

> I will definitely be leaving on Saturday.

We'll plan on heading back with the convoy. Staying down there Saturday
night would be an "emergency backup".

> > I liked the place as well. It's a lot less expensive then staying in
> > or too close to Carlisle ... from what I gathered from the MML posts.
>
> Yep, especially if you can find a homeless DMLer to share the
> bill with ya. (Hey, Boog!) :-)

Less expensive sounds good to me, especially since it's in US dollars.

> Count me in for heading down on thursday. I'll be leaving on
> Saturday, but that doesn't mean everyone else has to of course.

Count us in as well. Can you re-post the link to the on-line booking
for the specific hotel? I think it's saved in Outlook, and I don't feel
like re-booting into Windoze to check it out.

Thanks,
Jason